(Positions available: San Fernando, California & Orlando, Florida)
• Interacts with management and client to establish and define requirements for assigned projects.
• Develop conceptual designs, preliminary budgets and schedules for assigned project.
• Provide or arrange for development of complete design documentation for assigned project. Select, manage and coordinate the efforts of consultants as appropriate.
• Develop documents for services and materials/equipment as appropriate
• Manage and coordinate with client, employees and other personnel to ensure the successful (i.e. safe, timely, high quality, cost effective, legal) implementation of assigned projects.
• Administer, resolve, and control all design, contractual and financial issues on assigned projects.
• Ensure frequent communication and conducts regularly scheduled meetings between Project Team and other stakeholders.
• Ensure that all applicable local, state and federal regulatory requirements are met on assigned projects.
• Completes assigned projects by ensuring complete resolution of all items.
• Provides qualification documentation for assigned project as applicable.
• Maintain technical skills in the latest techniques for project management and engineering technology as required by role
Computer Systems: MS Office, MS Project
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Engineering or related field
• 8-10 years of project management experience, general projects
• Experience supporting projects in a design and manufacturing setting; theme park/themed attraction industry, particularly with show sets experience is required
• Understanding and adherence to the Project Management Lifecycle, managing projects in all phases
• PMP certification preferred but not required